17 Dec Why You Should Get Your Roof Fixed
Are you at the point where every time rain or snow is predicted, you have to break out the buckets to catch the water that seeps into your home from your leaky roof? This isn’t good, and can be dangerous for a number of reasons.
- Water from a leak can spread quickly, and a small leak can become a large one, costing you a lot of money in repairs
- Extensive leaking can lead to the roof becoming compromised and possibly collapsing. This can also lead to some of your structure collapsing, which is a nightmare no one wants to deal with.
- Leaking can saturate the insulation in your attic, which will make it ineffective. That will lead to huge heating bills when your insulation doesn’t protect your house from the cold.
- Water can increase the spread of mold, which can affect the heating systems and lead to major health problems.
- Leaks can hit your electrical system, which could lead to shorts in the system and possibly a fire.
- Water from a leaky roof can seep into the walls, causing major cosmetic damage. You may have to replace and repaint walls and crown moulding, at a tremendous cost.
If your roof is in need of service, we can help.
Right now, we are offering $1,000 off of any roofing job over $10,000.
We also offer financing of at least 50 percent of the total fee.